Undergraduate students


Forms and requests

If you are required to submit additional hardcopy documentation to accompany your online request, please not that it must be received within five(5) working days.

Need an assignment coversheet?

You can download a personalised assignment coversheet which should be attached to the front of all assignments submitted for units in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.

Need special approval (a waiver)?

You can now apply through ask.mq.edu.au for a waiver on the ‘My Enquiries’ tab. You should submit a special approval application form if you need permission to enrol into one of your subjects (e.g. without having completed a prerequisite or for the third time).

Need a variation to exemption?

You should submit a variation to exemption application to get recognition for prior learning (RPL), e.g. for a similar course completed at another university.

Need to enrol in more than 14 credit points?

You should submit a more than 14 credit point application if you wish to undertake additional credit points, above the University’s recommended maximum credit point load of 14cp per semester.

Need to submit a Disruption to studies notification?

The University recognises that students may experience disruptions that adversely affect their academic performance in assessment activities.  Support Services are provided by the University to assist students through their studies.  Whilst advice and recommendations may be made to a student, it is ultimately the student’s responsibility to access these services as appropriate.

Need to check when your supplementary exam is scheduled?

You should check the supplementary exam schedule regularly, in case any changes are made. 

Need to appeal a final grade?

You can apply for a grade appeal if you wish to resolve grading issues and deal with specific procedural unfairnesses that have an impact on your final grade(s). Please see Grade Appeal Policy here